7/16/07

I Really Am This Lonely.


*Bought myself a new look-Something gave me another chance to see-Each time, each time, I will try to do better-By now, by now, is where I guess I belong-Pull my fist from my mouth-I beat myself for a quarter century-Remind, remind-That it's bigger than me-Dissolve, dissolve-Into evergreens-These are things that I keep hidden in belly-I can't see them but they control my life-For a moment you could see right through me-See right through me-Help me make this right-Look at all those skeletons running from their closets-Get them in the light-These are things that I keep hidden in belly-I can't see them but they control my life-For a moment you could see right through me-See right through me-Help me make this right-Look at all those skeletons running from their closets-Get them in the light-Get them in the light-You can take it in stride-Or you can take it right between the eyes-Suck up, suck up-And take your medicine-It's a good day, it's a good day-To face the hard things-Pull my fist from my mouth-I beat myself for a quarter century-Remind, remind-That it's bigger than me-Dissolve, dissolve-Into evergreens-We found-Beautiful babies-Sleeping in our ribs-Get them in the light-Get them in the light